Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Growing Appetite

Over some red wine and mini-grilled cheese sandwiches a new partnership was formed last week. My blog will be featured once a week on the Slate Properties blog, http://www.slatepropertiesnow.com/. I'm hoping that this partnership will get more people in the kitchen and trying out new foods!

The partnership actually began in another capacity around this time last year when I started working with Andrew Turczyn of Slate Properties as part of my efforts to buy a condo. Six months of searching resulted in the purchase of my 550 square feet of paradise (which works for a small person, even with an oversized appetite). My new kitchen, while small, is still a vast improvement over where I used to cook which made turning around difficult and there was little counterspace to work with.

Andrew and I kicked off our new project with a fun "photo shoot" in my kitchen and I'm sure he'll be over for dinner in the near future. Not only did I gain a great new place, but a fabulous new friend.


With Super Bowl Sunday tomorrow, I better start getting all my ingredients ready for what will be another meatfest! Recipes to follow next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment