Friday, August 24, 2012

Cilantro Chicken

As I mentioned in my post earlier this week, I am working my way through a lot of frozen chicken, so the same night I cooked the chicken curry, I made this dish with what I didn't use for the curry. I found this recipe as a link on my friend Nick's food blog so I followed suit and am just providing the direct link to the Recipe Girl site here: http://www.recipegirl.com/2012/08/13/cilantro-chicken/

Cilantro Chicken (serves 4)


My modifications included using chicken breast tenders as opposed to thighs, because that is what I had available. My picture turned out a bit differently than the ones on the Recipe Girl site but that might be because I improvised a bit on the amounts of the ingredients listed. This turned out ok, but I think since I was using a grill pan and the breasts were not even thicknesses, that might be why some of it got a little dry. But you be the judge.


No comments:

Post a Comment