Peach and Gorgonzola Chicken Pizza (serves 3)
- 1 (10-oz) prebaked thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- Cooking spray
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 medium unpeeled peach, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
Directions:Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place pizza crust on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Brush 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil evenly over crust. Top evenly with 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, chicken, Gorgonzola cheese, and peach slices. Top with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella. Bake at 400° for 11 minutes or until crust browns.
Place vinegar in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; cook until reduced to 2 TB (about 5 minutes). Drizzle balsamic reduction evenly over pizza. Cut pizza into 8 wedges.